Wafer Type Butterfly Valve- Metal Seat Butterfly Valve
|20-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $55 US $54 US $53|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: D373H
- Connection Form: Wafer
- Seal Form: Force Sealed
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Metal Hard Sealed
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Nominal Daimeter: Dn40-1200 mm
- Product Name: Wafer Type Butterfly Valve- Metal Seat Butterfly V
- Temperature: Middle Temperature
- Suitable Media: Water Oil Gas
- Color: Customer′s Request
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Packing
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Valve Stem: Normal
- Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C<T<120°C)
- Valve Body: Casting
- Type: Wafer
- Nominal Pressure: Pn1.0-2.5 MPa
- Seat: Metal Seat
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Logo: Tht
- Trademark: THT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 848180
Design as BS EN583 / API 609.
Face-to-Face dimension conform to BS EN 558 / API 609.
Flange drill is suitable for BS EN 1092-2 PN10/ PN16 /ANSI B16.5 Class 150.
Test as ISO 5752 / API 609.
10 bar / 16 bar for PN10 / PN16.
150 Psi for ANSI B16.5 Class 150.
|Disc||Ductile iron / Stainless steel|
Dimensions refere to the specific drawings. It will not indicate for the changes.
Product picture display:
Rubber seat wafer butterfly valve with has the different disc and seat to suit for water, air, oil and crrosive media.
•Sample order. Shipping way as you required: by sea/air/express.
•Professional assistance. Our engineers can assist you in making the right choice of valve for your application.
•Quality control. THT is committed to a philosophy of total quality management. THT valves are compliance with relevant GB and ASME standard (other standard can be provided as well), tested before shipment.
Please feel free to contact us for other types of valves, valve spare parts, flanges & strainers, etc.
THT Valve, one of the largest manufacturing factories in Tianjin, China, is committed and dedicated to provide quality, on-time products. For all your valves, valve parts and strainers, contact us at THT Valve. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, our service, our products, our industry certifications, and look forward to partnering with you to supply all your valve product requirements.