- Nominal Daimeter: Dn50-1200 mm
- Trademark: THT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 848180
- Working Pressure: Pn1.0-1.6MPa
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Packing
- Origin: Tianjin, China
Over View of THT duck bill check valve
Cost-effective solution to flow control problems
- The slip on duckbill check valve has a 100% rubber construction that is available in several classes of elastomers for various temperature and chemical combinations. This duckbill check valve is designed for end-of-pipe outfall and manhole installations. As a result, this THT duckbill check valve's versatility makes it a popular THT product, suited for backflow prevention and flow control alike.
- The Series flanged duckbill check valve is optimal for situations not suited for slip-on check valves - usually because the piping or outfall system already has a flange. The uniform body design of this duckbill check valve is comprised of a rubber duckbill check sleeve, and is low maintenance. It is ideal for tough sewer system control, storm sewer overflow and corrosive slurry applications.
THT All Rubber Duckbill Check Valves are a revolutionary design for backflow prevention. THT Duckbill Check Valves require no routine maintenance or repair due to their all-rubber construction.
THT valves are substantially more cost efficient than conventional check valves. They are totally passive valves, operating solely on line and back pressure, and require no outside energy source for operation. Sliding, rotating, swinging and plunging parts are completely eliminated.
THT valves are excellent replacements for ineffective flap gate valves. Millions of dollars each year are lost in the re-treatment of unnecessary backflow because of faulty check valves which have corroded open or have been wedged open by debris.
THT valves will not warp or freeze, and are virtually maintenance free. They will handle large obstructions without jamming, and there is no gate to hang open. THT valves are easily banded on the end of the discharge or storm sewer line, eliminating the need for headwalls.
Other options THT supply on our rubber check valve
Rubber - Taking into account the different conditions of use need different types of media in the pipeline, we provide for customers to choose a variety of rubber, including EPDM(Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), natural Rubber, NBR Rubber, Silicone rubber, Neoprene rubber;If you are unsure what kind of material should choose, or want to get a catalogue presentation, please contact our .
Custom Colour Options
THT also supply different colour on flange surface and rubber. Please kindly contact us for more information.
Other Valves and THT tech support
We provide complete pipe / water solutions as well as valves and connectors recommended, welcome to visit THT factory in Tianjin. We provide complete planning process for visiting users visit, arrange activities, product transportation services. Contact us for more information.