PTFE Flange Type Ball Valve Plastic Ball Valve
|1-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $49.6 US $49|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Q41F
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: PN1.0-32.0MPa
- Structure: Floating Ball Valve
- Function: Blow-Down Valve
- Application: Water Industrial Usage
- Nominal Diameter: Dn15-350
- Trademark: THT
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Model: Q41f
- Suitable Media: Strong Corrosive Fluid
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 848180
PTFE BALL VALVE FLANGE TYPE
Design and Manufacture Standard: ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
Face-to-face Dimension: ASME B16.10, GB/T 12221
Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5, GB/T 9119, DIN, JIS
Inspection and Testing: API 598, GB/T 13927
Body Material: WCB, ASTM A395, CF8, CF8M
Lining Material: PTFE, PFA, PO, FEP
Nominal Diameter: 1/2"-14"(DN15~DN350)
Pressure Range: Class150, PN10, PN16
Operation Method: Manual, Worn gear, Electric, Pneumatic actuator
1. Two pieces full port standard lined ball valves offer high stability, rigidity and eliminating potential leak path.
2. Full port design minimizes pressure losses and increases flow capacities thus reducing energy and pumping costs.
3. Full bore design almost no fluid resistance, and good shut-off performance.
4. It features zero leakage, maintenance-free, one-piece stem and ball design, high sealing performance and can be used under full vacuum service.
5. Lower pressure drop and high flow characterized the efficiency of Youfumi lined ball valves.
6. It can work as on-off or control valve.
7. It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to alkali metals and fluorine elements.It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
8. Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
9. Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
10. lined ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.