- Model NO.: QB1-10
- Nominal Diameter: Dn40-300
- Suitable Media: Water,Gas etc
- Trademark: THT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 848180
- Product Model: Qb2
- Nominal Pressure: Pn1.0-1.6MPa
- Suitable Temperature: -10-120 Degree
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Packing
- Origin: Tianjin, China
|STANDARD||DIN ASTM JIS BS|
|BODY MATERIAL||Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel, Cast iron,|
|Float||304 Stainless steel|
1.Remove the gas in the pipeline,reduce the resistance,saves the energy.
2.When this product can automatically inhale air When pipe negative pressure ,to prevent pipeline rupture
3. The float ball is stainless steel,long life service and safety.
An Air Release Valve has a small venting orifice and is used wherever air is entrained in water under pressure. These pockets of air increase the resistance to the flow of water. In critical installations, air can reduce the capacity of a line down to zero. More common is an increased resistance of 10 to 15%. The increased resistance must be overcome by the pump using more power than necessary to move the required amount of water. Such a loss can continue unnoticed for years creating excessive power consumption costs.