- Model NO.: PFSZ975X
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Pressure: Ordinary Pressure
- Seal Surface: Wedge Gate Valve
- Usage: Flow Control
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Media: Water Drinking Water Sewage Ect
- Trademark: THT
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 848180
- Type: Direct-acting
- Connection Form: Flange
- Actuator: Manual
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Inside Gate Valve
- Standard: GB
- Port Size: 2"-72"
- Connection: Flange
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Packing
- Origin: Tianjin, China
Knife gate valves are generally uni-directional valves; however, in some application situations, valves are required to handle pressure or flow from either directions. Bi-directional designs are used in such situations. Jinbin offers a range of bi-directional gate valves for such requirements.
Unlike uni-directional knife gate valves, bi-directional valves are always resilient seated. Jinbin offers a design that uses a U-shaped elastomer seal that provides a peripheral seal along the edge of the gate. There is no raised seat in the flow path and in the open position these valves offer maximum flow area and minimum resistance to flow with lowest pressure drop.